You will need:
• Electric or hand whisk
• Mixing bowl
• Devilishly Delicious Chocolate Orange cake mix
• 150ml water
• 90ml vegetable oil
• Preferred baking tin
• Pre-heat oven to 180°C/Fan 170°C/350°F/Gas 4.
• Place the Chocolate Orange cake mix into a bowl and add the water and oil.
• Whisk until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated and until a smooth and even batter is achieved.
• For cupcakes or muffins, divide batter into 12 cupcake or 8 muffin cases and bake for 25-30 minutes.
• For a large cake, deposit into a lined and greased 7” cake tin and bake for 40-45 minutes.
• For loaf cakes, deposit into a lined and greased 2lb loaf tin and bake for 40-45 minutes.
• Remove from oven and allow to cool on a cooling rack.
• Decorate as desired.
*all cooking appliances and weighing equipment vary in performance. These are guidelines only.