Rainbow Dust White Non Edible Glitter 35g

Rainbow Dust White Non Edible Glitter 35g

No-one has reviewed this product yet.

2 in stock

Non Edible glitter is a fantastic product to highlight your creations and will add lovely sparkle with a magical feel to cakes. Please note this glitter product is Non Edible.

The Sparkle Range is a collection of non-toxic glitters. If used for cake decoration it is recommended that they are used on items that are easily removable from the cake. Rainbow Dust Colours are one of the only companies to be able to supply a non-toxic glitter for use on cake decorations that complies with the FSA guidelines for "Food-Contact" Glitters.

 

Code: 99020

Price £16.00 (inc. VAT)

Was: £19.20 Save: 20%

Next working day delivery (UK mainland)
other options are available at checkout.
£5.95